Re: Ford and Connery

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on October 18, 2000 at 12:39:35:

In Reply to: Re: Ford and Connery posted by graml on October 18, 2000 at 07:29:13:

I saw the interview, and all Ford was asked by Leno was "Do you think you could take Connery? Ford grinned, and shrugged, and said, "Well, yeah." That's all that was said, and the interview went on from there. The only place I've ever seen this said is here. I have also read articles where Ford and Connery like to get together on weekends, so go figure. Regards. Michaelson

: Oh, I'm sure the press is just blowing this all out of proportion. The whole Leno/fight thing was probably brought up because both of these actors are still pretty fit given their ages. Not that they're old, no sir! (That should placate the older folks around here, eh?) As for Tomb of Ice, that was one of those fake Indy 4 scripts that made the rounds on the internet a while back. Unfortunately, they all melded into one single script in my mind, so I can't really tell you the plot line. Maybe someone around here can...
: -graml

: : Someone asked Harrison when he was on Leno promoting What Lies Beneath if he could take Connery. He smiled and said yes. But every article I read paints them to be fores. Is this true? Plus, my question still remains...what the hell is Tomb of Ice?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]