Re: Boy, I have lost my mind, haven't I?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.27.215 on October 18, 2000 at 19:12:53:

In Reply to: Re: Boy, I have lost my mind, haven't I? posted by California Smith on October 18, 2000 at 15:30:55:

: Per Victoria at Flight Suits, the price for goat is $428. This is as of last week. I do not know if the new goat is more. I doubt it though. Still haven't purchased one yet myself as I am waiting for leather samples.

: By the way, I love goatskin jackets! I have two A2's and they are soft and "drape" well right from the beginning. Yes, they are more "pebbly" than lamb, but if this new goat is the way Paterson described it...?

I too love the goatskin leather. I wouldn't be surprised if the veg tanned goatskin is priced higher than the chrome tanned variety, as the time involved is considerably longer. I think I was the first one here to voice my opinion concerning the goatskin, and how I hoped FS would offer this tough leather in the new Indy jacket. My wishes came true. Now if I can just convince my wife that I do indeed desperately need another leather jacket! Afterall, she did accept the idea that I do need several fedoras so I don't have to wear the same hat all the time. Guess I will give it a shot, since Christmas is just around the corner. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]