Re: JACKETS

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn004-244.cyberTours.com on August 20, 1998 at 13:45:44:

In Reply to: JACKETS posted by INDIANA GJR on August 20, 1998 at 10:47:48:

: Being most of us have Raiders jackets, i was curious to know how long every body had theirs and how are they holding up. I have had the jacket a little over a year and its holding up great! I wear it just about every day and I'm looking to buy one in hide for the more colder weather although the lambskin holds up well. Take care,
: G.J.R.

I've had mine now for almost eight years (my jacket has the label "Leather Concessionaires" inside-the previous name of Wested Leather)-Ive had it so long, that when the name Wested became known to me, I immediately contacted them and made sure it was the same jacket and company-Peter Botwright confirmed this. It made me feel better. Actually, this is what they were called when they made them for each of the films since they were made before I got this one. It is holding up quite nicely-not ripped or pulling stitching,and yes, the lambskin is quite durable. I have gotten this thing filthy with mud and it cleans up nicely. It has a nice assortment of scratches and scrapes-all of which I did myself through natural wear and tear. I may think about getting a distressed LC version in the future, but I am glad I got the undistressed Raiders version first.

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]