I just have to say... Holy Shit! Numskulls...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jones from spider-mtc-ta032.proxy.aol.com on October 20, 2000 at 17:29:18:

In Reply to: Who do Indyfans want to be our next president? posted by Ravenwood on October 20, 2000 at 15:23:11:

Bush was so beaten in the last debate, it wasn't even funny! Well, it was! He was just so stupified at all the questions I cracked up everytime!!! Obviously all the candidates have a few loose screws in their heads, and Gore will never live up to Clinton's legacy, but Gore is the way to go. They said it best on the Daily Show: Bush was saying he didnt want the Federal Government running things on social security, because he might be running it! They have made a fool of Bush so many times he become a "punching bag", easy to pick on, because of his stupidity. Don't you remember when they asked him the question about the Vice President of Mexico in the beggining of the campaign?? Or when he got caught calling that reporter an asshole? I personally met George Bush, and up close he's cross-eyed!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]