Re: Indy MIDI

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff from strider.pgfn.bc.ca on August 22, 1998 at 01:28:33:

In Reply to: Re: Indy MIDI posted by Mack on August 21, 1998 at 23:58:36:

: : : : You can find "The Raiders March" splattered across any website with movie midi files. Does anyone know where I can get midi files of other Indy music? Any help is appreciated.
: : : I've looked all over for those Midis as well, though I haven't had much luck.
: : : Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to extract the Indy music from the "Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures" SNES Rom. Unfortunately, it only comes out in WAV or SND format. The music in the game is great though and it sounds better than it would if you just stuck a microphone up to your TV and recorded it.
: : : Here's a thought: Do you think the upcoming "Infernal Machine" 3D game will have it's background music in Redbook format? I'm hoping.
: : Ummmm.. ha, ha, What's Redbook format? I'm only familiar with MIDI and CD Audio, i.e. Command & Conquer.
: Yeah, me too. What's this Redbook crap your telling us about.

It's another name that I heard for CD Audio. I thought it was the actual name for the format. Maybe it isn't, I dunno. The newly released X-Wing Collector's Series has it as well, as does Red Alert.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]