Re: Indy Catchphrases, Wisecracks, and Quotes

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on August 22, 1998 at 04:46:11:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Catchphrases, Wisecracks, and Quotes posted by Jeff on August 22, 1998 at 01:34:17:

: : Everyone knows Star Wars fans have their trademark greeting "May the force be with you." What should Indy fans use as their greeting? How about, "May your hat stay dry and shaped," or "May your hat never leave your head," or, "The whip be with you." But seriously, how about "Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory." While we're at it, what's everyone's favorite Indy quote? Here are some of mine:

: One of my favourites and one that I use a lot is: "I don't know, I'm making this up as I go."
: Personally though, "Fortune and Glory" sounds the best as a catch phrase. It's short and works well. Mind you, so does "It belongs in a museum!" but most of us can't use that one very often.

Why don't whe use "Genius of the Restoration...aid our own Resuscitation!" (Henry and Marcus used it) It sounds like fun to say that when beginning chatting ore other communication forms. I just love that scene where they meet eachother again and say that!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]