Re: Patterson...Unauthentic USWings?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.46 on October 23, 2000 at 18:34:17:

In Reply to: Patterson...Unauthentic USWings? posted by The Spatsman on October 23, 2000 at 17:23:28:

: Hey, Patterson
: Just a question...Aside from the missing gussets in the armpit, what specifically about the USWings/Cooper jacket is unauthentic?
: I ask because I have a much better chance convincing the other half, angel that she is, that I need a good goatskin jacket for about $340. Flightsuits are about $100 more then USWings/Cooper jackets, and she WILL point that out. Me, I like the jackets, but I also like my nookie-time!!
: Thanks,
: The Spatsman

The only things left wanting from the USW jacket to make it accurate to the Temple of Doom jacket would be the left hand zipper, the movement of the side strap up just a hair(0.5-1.0 inch) and replacing the d-rings with rectangular buckels with two prongs. It would need more work to make it a Raiders or Last Crusade.

In my opinion, David Hack really does make nice jackets. My roo skin USW has become a favorite - like tat old Levi jacket my wife threw out right after we were married?

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: