On screen ideas

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HF605 from raq5.uni.edu on October 24, 2000 at 12:44:52:

Michealson, few questions. By program do you mean like a magazine style press kit kind of program? And by purchase tickets do you mean I pay for the plane tickets to be reemburssed at a later date? If you mean the magazine style program that is a great idea. Only problem I could see is that Lucasfilm would want some cash to use pictures in a publication like that and it might be money that I don't have. I thought of gettings some comapanies to sponsor the whole deal. The university would be one, a radio station or a tv station could be one and maybe some big time companies around the DesMoines area. I think I might be able to get the dough for plane tickets then and say that you guys are creative and programing board that have helped set this up. I don't know. I will be talking with my film professor later today about this whole deal. I might work outside the university if they don't want to play ball in the manner that I am thinking. I have seen the star wars triology on the two largest screens in Des Moines and both theaters are options to think about. THey are very good and have great a great amount of seating. The only problem that I have encountered is that people are saying, "how many people really like Indiana Jones though?" I have faith that there are alot of people out there that like Indy enough to participate in something like this and it is this faith that I am going on to get this whole project in the works and going. I will post what my prof has to say later today. Thanks for the ideas guys and keep them coming. The better this is the more likely it is it will happen.

HF605

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]