Re: JACKETS

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matthias Hoffmann from ics1F.F.srv.t-online.de on August 22, 1998 at 11:31:30:

In Reply to: Re: JACKETS posted by Greg on August 20, 1998 at 13:45:44:

: : Being most of us have Raiders jackets, i was curious to know how long every body had theirs and how are they holding up. I have had the jacket a little over a year and its holding up great! I wear it just about every day and I'm looking to buy one in hide for the more colder weather although the lambskin holds up well. Take care,
: : G.J.R.

: I've had mine now for almost eight years (my jacket has the label "Leather Concessionaires" inside-the previous name of Wested Leather)-Ive had it so long, that when the name Wested became known to me, I immediately contacted them and made sure it was the same jacket and company-Peter Botwright confirmed this. It made me feel better. Actually, this is what they were called when they made them for each of the films since they were made before I got this one. It is holding up quite nicely-not ripped or pulling stitching,and yes, the lambskin is quite durable. I have gotten this thing filthy with mud and it cleans up nicely.

Hello Fans,
my son is a great Indy Fan, and he want's to wear Indy clothes and equipment. Where can I get it or order it by mail ? We live in Germany, Europe.
Please send me a mail, thank you.
M.H.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: