Indy Gear Staff Please Read!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Josh from spider-tq031.proxy.aol.com on October 24, 2000 at 19:23:27:

Hello, I have something to say about some of things that have been going on at Indy Web. I have been forced to leave the site and will no longer be the gear person at that site. I have to say I am sorry for what has happend and that no harm was intended. I have tried in the past to make up with you, Indiana John, but you have been very non forgiving of me. You have forced me to speek my mind about you. This does not go to anyone at IG. John, I remember when I first started collecting and from the first time we spoke you did not seem to give me the time of day. I would ask a question and I would get back a one word answer. All I have ever asked for from you is help and you have never given it to me. Niw you have forced to close my site and leave another site. I spent a long getting info from all the gear sites and suppliers and yet you come at me. Once again I say I am sorry but I know no matter how many times I say that you will not care. I want to thank you on a job well done on Indy Gear and a job well done on almost turning this Indy fan into a non- Indy fan.

Josh

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]