Indy IV news ... from an interview with HF!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Heltsley from cx578781-b.escnd1.sdca.home.com on October 26, 2000 at 09:12:53:

Indiana Jones 4: Total Film did an interview with Harrison Ford and talked turned toward the next Indiana Jones flick. When asked what the current status of the project was, Ford replied: "We're hoping to settle on a writer and agree on an idea in the next couple of months". Didn't they get M. Night Shylaman to do a script? Ford: "Um... ah... That's not for me to announce or...", Interviewer: "But You're Not Denying it?", Ford: "No. And I'm not announcing it". What about the fact the actor is now 58 years old, will audiences still accept him as an action hero? "What barriers are there to the character of Indiana Jones growing older? Was he attractive because of his youth or because of the things he was involved in? He was never a character based on his youth, so I see no problem". Thanks to 'Gilles' and TheRaider.Net

I got the above from "Dark Horizons". No really new info, but just nice to know that they're actually working on it.

- John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]