Re: But you do have a point there

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Raider from ppp-ip225-s14.inetnorth.net on August 23, 1998 at 19:03:32:

In Reply to: Re: But you do have a point there posted by Mithrandir on August 17, 1998 at 18:04:49:

: :
: : I realize that Elendil's comment is kind of attacking Mithrandir's opinion, but Elendil is right. What's higher up on the evolutionary scale: Nazis or Pirahna's. Pirhana's of course! They may kill, but they kill because they're hungry and they've got the humanity to stop eating their victim when their victim has been reduced to skin and bones. The Nazis are the most spineless, idiotic, motherf**king, inbred, little d**ked, bastards in all of history. Their leader said the Aryan race was the perfect race, but the f**k head wasn't even an Aryan!!!

: : Sorry if I lost my cool back there, but I really hate Nazis and never miss a chance to insult them, or the KKK, or any other racist group out there, white or black.

: : "Nazis....I hate these guys."
: : Indiana Jones, Grunwald Castle Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

: :
: : Indy

: Don't worry. I've already posted a notice in the forum to Elendil that everything's cool. BTW, I hear you on your antiantirascist statements.

Is that even a word?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]