Holy cow!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-wg041.proxy.aol.com on October 29, 2000 at 22:03:56:

In Reply to: Dennis Muren cameo in ROTL posted by Steve on October 29, 2000 at 21:20:57:

: a quick question about Raiders:

: Dennis Muren has a cameo near the beginning as a Nazi spy who is tracking Indy, we see him on the plane that Indy boards, but we can only see his eyes behind a magazine he's reading. I always assumed this character was Toht, since he follows Indy to Napal. But we all know that Toht was played by Ronald Lacey. So does this mean that the Nazi spy on the plane was just some miscellaneous character who never showed up again? Or is this a movie blooper? I personally think it makes more sense to assume that it was Toht on the plane, since he later shows up at the bar in Napal.

I thought I was the only one who thought the Nazi spy was Toht. Didn't know any better 'till a few months ago, when I read about DM's cameo in a Star Wars Insider. Usually, when I learn things like that, it clears up confusion, but this time....... ugh! :D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]