My Halloween party as indy....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on October 29, 2000 at 23:26:00:

As most of you remember, I was going to dress as Indy, my Wife as Marion, and our Baby girl as the Monkey...

Well, we attended our first party last night, and it was mostly a bust. About the only cool thing that happened was when some woman came in late, dressed as a dominatrix, complete with one of those short, crappy fake whips you can get at any party store, and she goes "Dr Jones, I've got your whip."

That's when my Wife and a couple of others laughed, and I held up MY whip - a 12 footer I ordered from a guy in New Zealand. Then I - of course - had to give a cracking demo, and teach her to crack that crappola....thing.....she had. Even the shooters sucked.

However, everyone loved the monkey outfit my Wife had made for the baby, and our friends who hosted the party said " You guys always have the coolest theme costumes." (This is the third year we've hit these peoples party - 2 yrs ago as The Joker and Harly Quinn, last year as a couple of Jedi. This was the first year the party sucked.)

Anyway, we forgot the ol' digital cam at home, so this tuesday we are taking photos...and I'll try to post them then.

Anyway, that's my only Halloween story so far this year. Hope everyone's is better than mine!

Indiana Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]