the lucky hat

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by colonel kingu mercurio from async193-11.nas.onetel.net.uk on October 30, 2000 at 10:55:03:

i came across this forum while looking for a homepage or contact details for Steven Speilberg, and i just wanted to say that you people have delighted me.
i'm glad this forum exists.

- little coincidences # 888 :

Millerhats sell Indy fedoras, the film Miller's Crossing had a theme running through it about very similar style hats.

Also, Howard Hughes' lucky fedora which was with him when he had one of his worst airplane crashes was returned to him in hospital undamaged.
taking that last one further and tieing it to 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' , Hughes' CIA connections are interesting in that the CIA used to be the OSS, which had connections with the SS in it's inception,
the SS headed by Himmler - who were very much concerned with the archeological recovery of the Ark and many other items.

this is interesting when you consider that Dr. Felix Kersten had OSS connections, and as Himmlers' physician arranged with him to save people from the concentration camps.

- one book i read this (the Kersten info) in was 'The Black Sun' by Peter Moon, which is part of a series of books about what is known as the Montauk Project,
which brings me to my original reason for looking for Speiberg's homepage.......there are rumours he wants to make a film about Montauk, and i am looking to see if there is any truth to this.

so, does anyone know of a webpage or e-mail i can contact to find out if a Montauk film is on the cards ?

thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]