heeheehee...you're right, of course! BUUUUuuuuttt...when you're loaded, all common sense goes right out the window!! I really feel like a fool for it, but live and learn, yeah?(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 208.218.238.4 on October 30, 2000 at 15:40:43:

In Reply to: Ya' don't need eye protection if you're not foolish enough to use it drunk [nm] posted by the Fiddler on October 30, 2000 at 14:45:23:

: : Holy Cow!!

: : The first time I was drunk, and trying to crack a whip, was back in '89.....

: : The whip flew wrong on one of the throws, and SNAPPED BACK (don't ask me how), and hit me in the face, just below and above the left eye.
: : I now sport a nifty whip scar under my eye that took five stitches to close, and a smaller one in the eyebrow above that took two stitches. I had a shiner for a few weeks. Cut the cheek open to the bone.
: : Pretty funny now that I look back on it, but I DO now fully promote eye protection!!

: : Indiana Jimmie

:
: :
: : : The party itself was great, my costume was okay (best I could put together in a limeted amount of time....Miller hat, Mk VI, and a descent 12 foot whip...the 50 buck variety)....the rest of my costume sucked...old leather jacket, dockers, and a walmart safari shirt...eh, at least everyone knew who i was......then I got drunk and passed out in the front yard....I puked a lot....prolly the mixture of 15 beers 5 jello shooters and a few glasses of hootch (with ever(vision not so)clear, to-kill-ya, and vodka.....but everyone liked my costume, and I didn't hit anyone when I drunkenly cracked my whip....-DF

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]