But...the same blocked hat was not used in all 3 movies!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.27.217 on October 30, 2000 at 17:13:00:

In Reply to: Re: A few fedora questions posted by Vtwin on October 30, 2000 at 16:16:55:

: Not true Re: the last comments on the HJ. The HJ is THE HAT. I own many high quality fedoras including several Borsalinos. The HJ is the exact hat in the movies. It is of excetlent quality and workmanship. It needs to be taken to a hatter (after being shipped across the ocean in a cardboard box) to be shaped and finished. Other than that, it is the real Indiana Jones fedora.
: I also have a Miller, which looks great, and is a nice hat for the money. I live in Fort Worth TX where Peters Bros is located. The Peters bros has that "adventured" look, and is a very durable hat. I will be ordering one this week. I have seen many of the hats made for people that use this forum. All are very individual handcrafted hats made to your personal specs. They have more character than the other hats mentioned here. Getting back to the point, the HJ is the authentic hat. Pick one up and place it on your noggin, and you will know.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]