ENTER KEy, I DAMN THEE! (nm0)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Exorcist from ppp72.nwnetwork.net on October 30, 2000 at 18:00:48:

In Reply to: Wow...Montauk.....get ready for time-traveling marines, aliens, and other assorted weirdness...(Damn enter key)... posted by Indiana Jimmie on October 30, 2000 at 13:41:58:

: I did some studying on this some time ago, wanting to learn more about time travel, etc, and I ran into all sorts of strange stuff.....be prepared for this subject to become VERY convoluted!!

: I still have alot of my info, email me, and maybe I can dig it out for ya...

: Indiana Jimmie

: : i came across this forum while looking for a homepage or contact details for Steven Speilberg, and i just wanted to say that you people have delighted me.
: : i'm glad this forum exists.

: : - little coincidences # 888 :

: : Millerhats sell Indy fedoras, the film Miller's Crossing had a theme running through it about very similar style hats.

: : Also, Howard Hughes' lucky fedora which was with him when he had one of his worst airplane crashes was returned to him in hospital undamaged.
: : taking that last one further and tieing it to 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' , Hughes' CIA connections are interesting in that the CIA used to be the OSS, which had connections with the SS in it's inception,
: : the SS headed by Himmler - who were very much concerned with the archeological recovery of the Ark and many other items.

: : this is interesting when you consider that Dr. Felix Kersten had OSS connections, and as Himmlers' physician arranged with him to save people from the concentration camps.

: : - one book i read this (the Kersten info) in was 'The Black Sun' by Peter Moon, which is part of a series of books about what is known as the Montauk Project,
: : which brings me to my original reason for looking for Speiberg's homepage.......there are rumours he wants to make a film about Montauk, and i am looking to see if there is any truth to this.

: : so, does anyone know of a webpage or e-mail i can contact to find out if a Montauk film is on the cards ?

: : thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]