Looks interesting

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on October 31, 2000 at 18:33:34:

In Reply to: The Real Indy Hat posted by D'Kensie Uhn on October 31, 2000 at 14:05:28:

And not to even start a firefight, as this would bring, but just reading their information there, to use the current political phrase, there's a lot of "fuzzy math" there. They've been serving the movie industry for 25 years, and yet claim to have made the hats for John Wayne's movies, one being "The Searchers" which came from the late 1940's/early 1950's, and "The Alamo", which was done in the early 1960's. Now I'm getting older and my math is pretty poor, but wouldn't that be closer to 40 and 50 years, instead of just the claimed 25? More than just the claim of making the Indy fedora is in question here, I'm afraid, but they do have an interesting teaser of a website, though it isn't up and finished yet. Regards. Michaelson

: For those of you interested in the real Indiana Jones Hat you can find it at Baron California Hats www.baronhats.com. They made the actual hat used in the movie and have recently established a web presence. They are located in Burbank CA. and have made hats for the movies for over 25 years. Just though you might be interested.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]