Halloween the way it's supposed to go.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Canadiana Jones from eo0d41ogb37xj.bc.hsia.telus.net on November 01, 2000 at 05:19:35:

Just got back from a Halloween party at the biggest nightclub in the city. Although I didn't win the $5000.00 prize for best costume, I still had a blast. There were tons of duplicate costume (eg: x9 Xenas,
5 army guys, & aprox 20 nurses and french maids, I was one of the 2 Indys at the club. The other guy had what most people here would cosider to be a "pathetic" Indy costume which consited of a generic "not even close" brown leather jacket, & a brown "not even remotly close" fedora. This ensemble was completed with blue jeans and a white dress shirt. The best costume I saw there was a couple of guys dressed as colonial marines from Aliens. Pretty accurate.
The best girls were a couple that came as Catwoman and Lara Croft.
I hit it off with Lara Croft pretty good using the "I made you" angle
which got a laugh. But... no phone number for Canadiana.<:-) To bad.
she had a chest that put Laura Croft to shame.
Can't wait for next Halloween. Well I guess it's time to get out of all this gear. (It's amazingly hard to sit with a whip, bag, and holster.) I feel kinda sad now knowing that I may not dig this stuff out until at least next year. Oh well. I had fun. Well it's off to bed and dreams of Laura Croft.
Ciao.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]