I think Peter may only do e-mail once a week.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michigan Smith from spider-wk011.proxy.aol.com on November 01, 2000 at 07:05:39:

In Reply to: Re: Wested Response Question: Someone Predicted it! posted by Whipper Snapper on November 01, 2000 at 00:42:38:

: it took five days from order for me to get my confirmation. if there's one thing that i think Wested could work on would be customer communication. since custom fitting was meant to be done in person and a sort of bond and trust should be developed between the tailor and the customer, Wested should contact customers often for updates. i've dealt with other small brick and mortar companies on the web and have been really surprised with the service i've received, while Wested, while making me a great jacket, is leaving me out to dry on the info. (i'm not saying i want a play by play, just time estimates FOR MY JACKET... not averages or a company all time speed record, and speedy responses... for all i know, they only work on holidays and actually import my jacket from Japan... scary thought, huh?)

And the responses are generally very short and non-specific.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]