The problem is..that it is true there was a Rowell Rockets, there the Roswell Greys is a fictional team...i need someone that makes repilcas (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DirtyFrank from 147.133.5.236 on November 01, 2000 at 11:26:25:

In Reply to: Re: Way off subject, but you guys are the experts... posted by John Heltsley on November 01, 2000 at 09:17:23:

: : I want to find a Roswell Greys baseball jersey like Mulder wore in the x-files about the alien ballplayer.....anyone got any clues? I hate to bring this up on this forum, but I don't know any x-files forums....and you guys have a knack for knowing these kinds of things....thanks for any help-DF

: Ha! I got the answer for you. :)

: You want to go to company called "Ebbets Field Flannels". They sell vintage athletic wear; Not just baseball, but football and hockey, too. Their web site is www.ebbets.com . Their jerseys are made from wool flannel with felt lettering and numbers. Some manual embroidery, and the original sleeve patches. I've got one of their jerseys for the Hollywood Stars, and it is VERY high quality. But it's also expensive. :)

: Their Roswell Rockets jersey is a 1954 replica of their road jersey. It's $165. They've also got the matching 1954 baseball cap, for $30. (I happen to have just gotten their latest catalog the other day.)

: Check it out, and I hope it's what you're looking for.

: - John Heltsley

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]