Re: Anyone here own a herbert Johnson?? Question?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ...whiskey? from spider-wo062.proxy.aol.com on November 02, 2000 at 01:38:42:

In Reply to: Anyone here own a herbert Johnson?? Question? posted by Aquinas on November 02, 2000 at 01:04:01:

: I'm about to get myself a fedora and intend on getting the Herbert Johnson. When I order do I ask for the "poet" or is it listed as something else with them. The website didn't seem to have any specifics. Also how long did it take to get yours, I am going to be in Europe through the month of December and hope to have it with. Best Regards,

: Aquinas

Hey man,
i got mine in under two weeks from UK to NY. Ask for the INDY style poet. Ask to speak to Mr. Swales, he's most helpful. I also requested the Raiders pinch and it showed up perfect!
Let them know your head measurement to help with the size because US/UK sizes run different.

BTW- i LOVE my HJ. In it's natural bash it IS the Crusade hat. With the pinch it looks DAMN GOOD for the Raiders hat.
Personally, i think mine looks better than the PeterBros hat which many people thought looked better.

I've yet to see pics of an HJ that really represent how truly authentic this hat is.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]