15-year-old Sophmore #2 Right Here! Everybody I ran into on Halloween had no trouble knowing who I was! I'll post the pics soon.(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on November 02, 2000 at 22:12:24:

In Reply to: Hell, I'm a 15 yr old Sophmore in HS and I DEFINTELY know who he is! posted by David Coil on November 02, 2000 at 10:47:32:

: : My girlfriend's a high school english teacher, and for halloween, both the students and the faculty at her school dress up. Last week, she came to me, her original costume idea having fallen through, and asked if I had something she could wear. Did I ever.
: : Needless to say, on October 31, she swaggered into class in full Indy wear, and out of a homeroom class of 28 freshmen (between 13-15 years old), only 5 didn't know who she was. Not bad considering that Indy last rode on the silver screen when most of these kids hadn't yet learned to speak. So for the day, she let the kids call her "Indy". But she wouldn't let any of them play with the whip. (Probably a good thing, since I hadn't had time to teach her how to use it!)

: : So never fear, Indy is alive and well in the minds of America's youngsters! Let's keep it that way.

: : -Doc

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]