Re: Anyone here own a herbert Johnson?? Question?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 208-25-51-53.stk.inreach.net on November 03, 2000 at 03:02:23:

In Reply to: Re: Anyone here own a herbert Johnson?? Question? posted by ...whiskey? on November 02, 2000 at 01:38:42:

: : I'm about to get myself a fedora and intend on getting the Herbert Johnson. When I order do I ask for the "poet" or is it listed as something else with them. The website didn't seem to have any specifics. Also how long did it take to get yours, I am going to be in Europe through the month of December and hope to have it with. Best Regards,

: : Aquinas

: Hey man,
: i got mine in under two weeks from UK to NY. Ask for the INDY style poet. Ask to speak to Mr. Swales, he's most helpful. I also requested the Raiders pinch and it showed up perfect!
: Let them know your head measurement to help with the size because US/UK sizes run different.

: BTW- i LOVE my HJ. In it's natural bash it IS the Crusade hat. With the pinch it looks DAMN GOOD for the Raiders hat.
: Personally, i think mine looks better than the PeterBros hat which many people thought looked better.

: I've yet to see pics of an HJ that really represent how truly authentic this hat is.

I'm with you ...Whiskey?! I too love my HJ. I just told them I wanted the Indiana Jones Hat, it showed up in a week! It kind of took my breath away when I opened the box and pulled it out for the first time. I was just thinking, this is "THE HAT". I gave them my head measurement also, it fits perfect.
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]