Peters Bros does great work

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on November 03, 2000 at 10:48:45:

I'm not referring only to his fedora. I just received my old Broner fedora back from Joe Jr. after having the sweatband replaced. Top drawer service, work, and material. The job was first rate, and he shipped it back to me in one of his shipping boxes so it wouldn't be harmed in the mailing. I mean we're talking about a 16+ year old hat here, and he treated it like it was a brand new high end/dollar hat! Needless to say, I'm pleased. Think of Joe Jr. and co. if you need work done on your current hat. I'm also checking out another shop in Cleveland Ohio that's doing a job on a Miller for me, so if it's worth reporting, I'll post it as well. Why didn't I send the Miller to Joe? Well, let's say it was a matter of professional courtesy, as Miller's are also a product sold in and from Texas. I'm sure Joe Jr. could have cared less, but it was just a quirk on my part. Stay tuned on the other hat work, if interested. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]