With regard to PB - I'm just a very happy customer. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.46 on November 06, 2000 at 15:37:11:

In Reply to: Re: Yeah...like you really need even MORE extraordinary discoveries added to your legacy, Patterson, O Aquisitor of Rare Antiquities and Replicas! Ironically, hearing the Peter Bros. disovery attributed to you would surprise me little. posted by The Spatsman on November 06, 2000 at 13:36:49:

: : : I just visited the link you supplied in the post right before this one. You really need to research a little more before you make some of your statements. I have a contention with one. As good as Patterson is in his research, he did not discover the PB company or fedora. I did. I passed this by e-mail to Michaelson, who suggested that I post it on the forum. I didn't do it, so Michaelson did. Ask Joe Jr. who placed the first order. Me. But mine wasn't the first hat he mailed out, it was someone elses' Why? Simply because I insisted that he practice on a couple other orders, before he tackled mine. He honored this request. This should be no big deal, but I personally don't like credit being given where it isn't due. So if you want to be accurate on your web site, give the credit to me and Michaelson. I discovered it, and he told the folks here about it. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]