Re: Patterson, you do realize that the monkey was not drinking, right? :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawnkara from spider-we034.proxy.aol.com on November 08, 2000 at 02:34:46:

In Reply to: I'm thinking whatever was in that bottle he was drinking with the monkey will give you an authentic Indy aroma (nm) posted by Patterson on November 07, 2000 at 19:10:24:

: : You know the longer I stay an Indy fan, the more I get interested in his time period, like the 30's. So I have a question and I hope someone here can give me somes ideas. What I am looking for is an aftershave lotion that was used by men of that era. And don't say Old Spice. My wife says this reminds her of her father, and while he is a wonderful fellow, I don't want to remind her of him, if you know what I mean. I can recall my dad using somthing callled Clubman, or something like that. And I can remember something called Bay Rum. Any other ideas, and maybe where it would be available? I am so tired of the gamut I have run over the years in after shave lotion. It all started with Jade East( I was only 15 !), then English Leather, ( do you remember that Michaelson and Dakota?) Brut, British Sterling, Kanon,(now unavailable), Aramis, Polo, and now 360. I am really ready for a change to something that would have been used in the 30 and 40's. Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]