Re: Darn that PeterBros.!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on November 10, 2000 at 13:04:18:

In Reply to: Darn that PeterBros.!!! posted by Hector on November 08, 2000 at 20:33:14:

I forwarded this link to Joe Peters Jr., and he got a kick out of it. Regards. Michaelson

: Peterbros. is gonna get me in trouble! Last night I took my wife out for dinner at a nice italian resturant. I had on a dark grey Banana Republic shirt, my Indy pants, shoes, and a black shoulder bag from Banana Republic. My wife kinda winced as I put on my fedora but since it was birthday she let me wear what I wanted. The waitress was a very cute young lady who lightly mentioned, " I like your hat"as we sat down. Of course I just presume that she is setting up for a good tip.My wife is looking at me like I`m in trouble. Anyhow, after we eat the waitress comes by to check up on us and leans on the oppisite seat and asks, "Where`d you get your hat?" I tell her I had it custom made by Peterbros. and she says (to my wife`s surprise) ,"It looks VERY Indiana Jones-ish!" I reply," well thank you that`s exactly what it`s suppose to be" And she begins to tell me of her fascination with the Indy films and her collectibles. She then tells me that my hat is the 'coolest'looking one she`s ever seen.
: She then looks it over again then leaves. We get up to leave and as we pass her at the front she points to my Indiana Jones pants and side-bag and kinda yelps and says,loudly," Oh look, the pants and everything...that is so cool!" I smile, tip my hat, and we exit. My wife says," I`m gonna have to call that Peter guy and tell him not to do such a good job on those darn hats!" ........................Oh yeah, and the little waitress got a great tip! D`OH!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]