Re: How about a pic? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on November 10, 2000 at 20:37:02:

In Reply to: Got my FS jacket today posted by Vtwin on November 10, 2000 at 12:59:05:

: I received my Flightsuits Expedition jacket today, and I am very pleased. The workmanship is impecable. The look of the jacket is awesome too. Mine was made in lambskin. I am pleased that I chose this type of leather, as it is extremely comfortable, and drapes perfectly over my shoulders. The fit is excellent. I ordered a size 46, which is my usual suit jacket size. The sleeve length is perfect, and the body fits very well too. It has a nice sized inner pocket on the left side of the jacket. The opening is wide, and the depth of the pocket itself is substantial. The waist length is perfect for the Raider's style. All it neeeds is some breakin and weathering. I think I will wear the hell out of it and allow it to age and shape naturally, rather than try and jack around with sandpaper and Pecards. Lamb traditionally breaks in easily and well. I chose lambskin based on the expert recs of the Flightsuit staff, as they feel that this is their premium leather. Their experiance is substantial, and it was told to me that the leather and jacket will only get better each time I wear it. Granted, I do not plan to use this jacket for work activities, or put it through hard abuse.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]