Re: Young Indy - Filmed on location? I zink not!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on November 13, 2000 at 15:36:35:

In Reply to: Young Indy - Filmed on location? I zink not! posted by Short Round on November 13, 2000 at 15:26:20:

: On the interviews at the end it says everything was filmed entirely on location and not "On a hollywood backlot". My opinion? Poopy. Lot's of times on Young Indy(Mostly Hollywood Follies and Mystery of the Blues) if a car or a train goes by, that's the only part of the screen that moves and the other is isolated in time. And sometimes they just pan into a surrounding and only half of it moves and some doesn't. For some reason I think they take photographs and then use it as a bluescreen. What is your insight on this? I'm not saying I don't think they filmed on-location, but was it ENTIRELY on-location?

Well, in their trailers from 1991, and the write up in the TV guide when the series premiered, that was their claim. I've seen or read nothing to make me believe otherwise, because it isn't like Lucas couldn't afford to send them to the locations. JMO. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]