USWings color...how accurate?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Spatsman from spider-wi014.proxy.aol.com on November 15, 2000 at 02:53:20:

hey, gang
I have literally drooled over the detailed FS Jacket descriptions that Patterson has favored this Forum with, but I can tell you for a fact that the USWings jackets are far more reasonable in price for my household. I know the USWings goatskin has been praised for durability, and is considered by many to be the finest example of a 'Temple' jacket available. Well, I've been to the USWings site, and looked at all the Indy jackets, and I spotted something that troubled me.
I have always considered Indy's outerwear to be an off-black color, the darkest of dark brown. The USWings lambskin and cowhide jackets agree with this quite nicely, but the goatskin is a light milk chocolate color, like a paper grocery sack. Is this the photo's lighting, or is the USWings goatskin REALLY that light?
If it is, is it possible to specify a darker color from USWings?
Oh, and one more thing...will USWings consider a custom change,...like adding gussets?
If you have done business with USWings, I'd love to hear from you, especially since I understand Sgt. Hack to be a decent guy.
Thanks in advance,
The Spatsman

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: