True!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on November 15, 2000 at 15:56:56:

In Reply to: Re: Young Indy - Filmed on location? I zink not! posted by Michaelson on November 13, 2000 at 15:36:35:

Well, most of the Young Indy scenes were shot on location in the places they were claiming them to be, but there were a few instances where they were filmed at different places. I believe for "Spring Break Adventure" they didn't film all the Mexico scenes in Mexico. Some were actually filmed in some part of the Southern United States. There have been a few instances where it wasn't the EXACT location but I've forgotten them.

As for some scenes with only a train moving and the rest of the picture is a matte painting... of course! They filmed this stuff from 1990-92 and some stuff as recent as 1996, Chicago simply doesn't look the same way it used to look in 1920 and the same will go for all the other locations, so you have to do whatever special effects magic you can use to make it look like the actual time period.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]