Order Dates vs Ship Dates?!?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Krunch from slb-proxy-01.boeing.com on November 17, 2000 at 15:41:14:

In Reply to: FS Deerskin in hand! posted by Patterson on November 17, 2000 at 13:31:20:

: Yep! It just arrived....

Patterson, when did you first order this jacket? I recall you had changed your order from horsehide to deerskin in early/mid October, but apparently Flightsuits kept your order in the same spot in the queue. I ordered my jacket on Sept 17, and I still haven't received it yet! It's an off-the-rack 38 Tall, so I had been expecting it to be completed & shipped sooner rather than later.

I have to say that Flightsuits has not impressed me with their customer service. I've called them 5 times over the last few months, and each time they gave me a different ship date (As if they didn't know what was going on). For example, on Nov 9th they said "shipping today or tomorrow", but yesterday they said "shipping by Nov 24th". This last date *should* be correct, as they said my jacket pieces had already been cut - but I'll believe it when I see it.

Anyway, forgive my venting; I'm just a bit frustrated, as I really want to get my hands on this jacket....

Krunch

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]