Looks good! I like the modern touch to the outfit. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Andrew Jones from 1Cust220.tnt5.san-francisco3.ca.da.uu.net on November 17, 2000 at 19:42:19:

In Reply to: My modern Indy gear.... posted by Hector on November 17, 2000 at 17:10:21:

: Hey guys and gals- There was a great discussion sometime back about Indy fans dressing up as Indy everyday and why not making it modern. I`ve been doing this for quite some time and I finially got a few pics on my cheap scanner uploaded. I added my DM bullwhip just cuz I wanted but this is basically what I wear on a daily basis. The hat is Peterbros., The jacket just a cheap lambskin jacket from Target, the pants are brown and black checkered pleated with flap pockets, the shirt was a gift long ago, and bag is "Street Luggage" from Banana Republic. While these items are not wholly authentic, it helps when we don`t want to walk around like we are on adventure in a 1930`s peruvian jungle. This look works at the mall and business and my authentic Indy gear is worn on out-of-town trips or outdoor journeys. Just showing off my cheapy little stuff. Thanks-Hector

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]