You probably did.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 208-25-50-161.stk.inreach.net on November 21, 2000 at 02:14:57:

In Reply to: Last Crusade deleted scenes. posted by Matthew Walker on November 20, 2000 at 11:25:45:

: I have always heard that no scenes were deleted from LC. However I remember a scene in Crusade with a spider that I swore I saw back in 89 in the theater. To add to my belief I just looked on imdb under last crusade, and in the cast it says

: Alex Hyde-White .... Young Henry (scenes deleted)

: So I guess there were scenes deleted. Even ones with actors portraying a young Henry, I dont know if that means Indy or his dad. Anybody have any info on this subject?

: Matt

There was a scene in Raiders when Marion and Indy are tied to the post and Marion tells Indy "I have to look". They argue a little more than in the current video version. I was only seven, but I saw the movie a bunch of times in it's first release, I always wondered if I just was mistaking. When I visited the Raiders of the Lost Scenes site, they had the audio from it there. I believe they claim that the scene was deleted before the movie came out, but I remember it being in the film every time I saw it(in the theater). One of these days I'll have to check out my old Beta tape and see if it's on there.

BTW, does anyone remember a dorky line from the original theatrical release of Empire Strikes Back when a dumbfounded Luke says "You're Yoda.....?" I know it was there, but I can understand why they decided to take it out....
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]