One FINAL thing to Kent Allard

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from PPPa79-ResaleFtLauderdale2-3R7293.saturn.bbn.com on November 21, 2000 at 12:03:39:

I am posting this here instead of NIM so Micah sees this as well. I'll post this at NIM as well, but here is all I got to say:

Let's say it was me: I start posting as you and causing trouble even after I said I didn't want any trouble or conflict between me and you, and then I blame it on someone who's IP is a good match. Would that make much sense? Nope-a-rino.

Now consider it wasn't me, which is the truth: I see some guy posting a trouble-making post on my dead Gladiator DVD forum, I delete it along with the rest of the posts. I remember his IP and compare it to those at the NIM Rebellion. It looks most like Snuggles. I see the same one here. Now doesn't that make much more sense? Hell yes.

Here are more reasons why I WOULD NOT have done this:

#1: I told you before that I was sorry and I did not want any trouble between us.

#2: I hate having to argue with people and have such a conflict with them because it causes stress. Why? I hate being stressed out and tenseful.

#3: I took down the Kent page because I felt sorry for you and because I didn't want to see you get all pissed and stressed as well and because being enemies with people in that way gave me a guilty conscience(S/P) I also didn't want to have to have a bad from you in every non-Kent post I made somewhere or Vice Versa because it's, for the millionth time, STRESS!

Now by now you see that I'm not the kind to want to bring trouble and this is the last thing I would want to do. I don't like this situation just as much as you. All 15 years of my life I've been teased and picked on and I know that one thing I shouldn't do is this: Show how much it pisses you off. Why? It gains the other guy satisfaction. And in the past someone once posted a hate message to me and everyone defended me. I didn't even post in it once and the situation ended quickly. And you don't see me accusing anyone in the past for things that happen today, do you? Hell no. So if I were you I'd just take it with a grain of salt(Less even), don't even mind him and let Micah handle this. Arguing back and forth will gain him satisfaction and put you on the more losing side than the winning side.

I don't like this just as much as you, so I'm leaving this alone. Don't drag me into this because I want nothing to do with it. See ya, Shortmeister.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]