Good idea, but ...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Heltsley from cx578781-b.escnd1.sdca.home.com on November 21, 2000 at 17:14:02:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Petition...PLEASE READ!!! posted by Robert Turner on November 21, 2000 at 15:57:01:

: I would like to ask each and every one of the Indy fans who read this message to visit the following URL to the "Keeping the Indy Novel Alive" online petition. It will take you to a page where you can read the petition, which is addressed to LucasFilms, Ltd. and Paramount Pictures, Inc. asking them to sign a new Indy author to contract. Please take a few seconds and join your fellow Indy fans in doing this! Also, spread this URL to every Indy fan that you can possibly think of. Thanks so much for your time.

: URL: http://www.petitiononline.com/ij7m3/petition.html

I like this idea; I'll go and sign this in a minute.

However, someone should do this same thing for the Indy DVD's. That way, we could get everyone to sign it, and send it to Paramount. While it may not have any immediate effect, it may help show them that we fans are eagar, waiting, and ticked off. :)

I can think of a few DVD/Movie web sites that would likely be willing to post the information for all readers of that site to come and sign it, too.

- John

- John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: