Wested Review to happen TWICE!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Pete from 192.217.12.16 on November 22, 2000 at 01:02:46:

Hello all,
Ok, well, I have an offer...

**********An ONLINE REVIEW of the Wested Jacket will be held on Friday, November 24th at www.clevelandhits.com around 12:30 am EST...Stay up late! (OR wake up early...see note!!)*****************

<<<**PLEASE NOTE: it is my understanding that there are quite a few Indy fans all over the world, and the old "Eastern Standard Time" doesn't work for a lot of people...well, I will be "re-reviewing" the coat, with discussion and everything AGAIN at five thirty or so, in the morning on FRIDAY...Hopefully, this will allow more people to take advantage!!**>>>

For anyone thinking about buying a Wested Leather Jacket, I'd like to offer you a preview. I have just received my jacket, and I'd like you all to see it...here's how...

I work for an Internet Radio Station called ClevelandHits.com We offer a live, 24hr a day 365 day a year WEBCAST that includes audio and VIDEO...primarily a music based entertainment site, the VIDEO portion of the stream consists of four digital cameras in the studio and you watch us, the IJ's (Internet Jocks).

**PLEASE NOTE: In order to view the stream, you must have an up to date version of Microsoft Windows Media Player...if you don't have it now, get it in time for the show!! Remember, it's totally free!!!***

My shift IS late for most people (12 midnight until 6 am) but early on in my shift, I will be giving a review and a (hopefully) substantial preview of this jacket online.

There is a lively and popular chat room that I invite you to utilize and ask me any questions.

The "preview" will pertain to the following aspects of the Wested Raiders Jacket:

-How long it took to arrive after placing my order
-What customs payments I had to make
-The packaging and the package care (these will be with me and ON THE AIR for you to see)
-The jacket (of course)
-its durability
-its weight
-these "pleat perplexions" that plague us
-color, clarity, cut and karat...hehehe
-Any questions and/or comments that anyone wants to ask

I hope this is interesting to some, and maybe even USEFUL to some. I have discussed this with Peter Botwright, and he warmed to the idea quite well...so I hope to see everyone there.

The review will happen LATENIGHT THIS THURSDAY, November 23rd, (or EARLY Friday, the morning of the 24th, depending on your point of view) at approx. 12:30...just a little after midnight...so we can wait for the stragglers. :)

The web address again:

www.clevelandhits.com

Thanks for your time,
Peter Talcott

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: