Questions on the USWINGS Temple like jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ravenwood from spider-mtc-ta063.proxy.aol.com on November 23, 2000 at 00:14:49:

I am looking to buy a jacket that is like the one worn in the Temple of Doom. I know that the forum agrees that the USWINGS jacket is closet replica. But my question is which one of them should I order? It's hard to tell just by the picture. I want a jacket that is near black in color, or atleast very dark brown, and distressed finish is preferable to me. Judging by the pictures the lambskin fits that description the most closly. But I have not seen it in person. Is it a dark color like it looks like in the picture? If anyone can give me some advice which direction I should go I would greatly appreciate it. Basicly I'm asking which USWINGS jacket most resembles the Temple jacket, and color is the biggest thing on my criteria. And my last question is the distressed finish on the USWINGS jackets more accurate looking than the Wested distressed look. It's just so hard to tell by the pics I've seen online. So please help me out with this. Thank you very much, and may all of you have a happy Thanksgiving,
Ravenwood

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]