Indy 4

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by J.C. from spider-wc024.proxy.aol.com on November 23, 2000 at 16:19:19:

Personally, I'm a bit scared about it. Because it seemed to me that Last Crusade had a lot of mess ups and stuff that seemed thrown together....for instance...the books behind him in the library when he's on the metal stairs are fake as can be....when he's in the plane with his dad his hat doesn't move an inch...which I know is a standard joke but I mean the Brim or somethin should've moved...like its does in Raiders....also his hat falls off when he's bashed against the tank screaming at his dad to get out....and they didn't correct that trusting it couldn't be seen....and the strap getting caught on the tank which was completly unreal.....when he falls through the tiles during the Jehova scene and grabs onto ANOTHER tile which should break apart also.....Don't get me wrong I love all three movies but I didn't see as much stuff in Raiders or Temple and they at least had mopre realistic action and such forth...they seemed better crafted than last crusade....and that makes me scared for Indy 4.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]