Indiana Jones 4

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy 4 from 1Cust201.tnt4.sfo1.da.uu.net on November 24, 2000 at 15:26:56:

When the time comes around for Indy 4 (or IF), there are some rules that they must contain in order to make it a classic. They could try something new and it could be great, or they could make something equally lame to Episode 1 and spend the rest of the year explaining mistakes like Jar Jar. 1)Harrison Ford must return. I know, he may not be as young as he used to be, but the audience identifies with him and making one last Indy picture without Ford would be really stupid.2)The Nazis are gone, so they could go the same route as TOD. The trouble with TOD was not that it didn't have Nazis, but that they were using gross-out gags and voodoo violence.Or they could do something involving Russians, all of these are my opinions, so I'm sure whatever they do will be great.3)Denholm Elliot is dead, so they can't use Marcus. Bringing in Marcus's cousin or brother would suck because they never mentioned him before, and it would be like The Lost World with Site B (remember?).4)Indymust not have a son. I know, it might be interesting, but I can't exactly say I've seen a lot of good child actors who don't read their lines like they were in a Christmas play.5)Themusic should have the Raiders March playing a lot. Now, in the Bond films, if you shouted, "Where's the Bond theme?" the creators would wonder what the hell you were talking about. That's all I have to say, so if you disagree with me, understand that they are my opinions and you can post whatever you want, as long as it deals with YOUR expectations of Indy 4.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]