Re: Indiana Miller - good Raiders hat?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupHH128.mpls.uswest.net on November 24, 2000 at 17:32:05:

In Reply to: Indiana Miller - good Raiders hat? posted by Indiana Adrian on November 24, 2000 at 13:55:38:

I think my Indiana Miller looks pretty close to the Raiders hat -- at least the one he's wearing in the bar with Marion. The color of the Miller is consistent with the bar scene hat and I just reshaped the "pre-bashed" hat they sent me and mirrored the "look" to the best of my ability. The hat is VERY easy to shape and reshape because you can dent the felt and it'll pop right back if need be, although it will keep its shape without the need for steam. The only thing that's noticeably inaccurate is the ribbon, it's about a quarter inch too thick, so I took someone's advice from the forum and just tucked the top part of the ribbon under itself and it looks acceptable, it would look PERFECT with a "Petersham" or whatever they call it. Click the link below to take a gander at some pictures of my Miller.

Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]