I've played it...unfrotunatley.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Phil Colvin from userl141.uk.uudial.com on August 30, 1998 at 05:54:04:

In Reply to: Re: Last Crusade- The Action Game posted by BMan on August 29, 1998 at 13:47:09:

: : Let me know when the game is installed.
: : Sakis

: I'm having trouble installing the game. Of the three floppies, only one can be read by my drive. I need to take the others to another machine and try there.

: For info, the directions come on a fake newspaper called the Byzantine Crusader. It's date May 25th, 1938 and has a picture of Henry on the front page with an article about his search, and an article be Marcus Brody on the 6 degrees of the grail quest.

I've played the game through myself, and it's very, very poor compared to the adventure game. The controls are awful, the music is non-existant and the sound effects are...well...

It's only saving grace is the Grial Temple level (which, incidently, like the game has nothing to do with the movie. They've redoe it into a platformer) which is set on a time limit and is very very good.

And what do you get for finsihing the game?...I won't spoil it, but it's so bad you'll wonder why you bothered.

Stick with the adventure, if you haven't played Fate of Atlantis then do so. The aciton game just isn't worth it.

Phil.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]