Re: oh hell no....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.27.236 on November 26, 2000 at 11:08:51:

In Reply to: oh hell no.... posted by Indy Coil on November 26, 2000 at 01:53:54:

: Nah, I'm not gonna wear the hat at parties or anything. I might wear it once or twice at school, see how people react, then go from there. If they accept it, cool I'll wear it, if they don't, hiking hat.

I would be truly suprised if they accept it, so why waste your time and emotional well being. Thank God all teenagers, if they are lucky, grow up. It is a well known fact, that teenagers take leave of their sanity for a few years. I am so thankful, that I grew up in the 60's, when nonconformity was the hip way to be, and you were applauded for expressing your individualality. Back then, to be gay, was nothing more than being happy and carefree. I resent the use of this word to denote a person whose sexual preferences contradict the reproductive nature of life itself. The number one goal of life, is to ensure the survival of the species. To refuse to do your part in this wonderful process, is to turn your back on humanity. But this is beyond the scope of this forum, so pardon my rantings. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]