response from a senior in highschool

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Satch from user-38lc7ha.dialup.mindspring.com on November 26, 2000 at 13:42:56:

In Reply to: Why doesn't anyone take me seriously? posted by Indy Coil on November 26, 2000 at 00:19:40:

here's the deal. anybody who taunts someone for their clothing is an imbecile. if you really care what others think and are terrified of standing out, wait five or six years and then get one (not only will you be older and not care at all but i think others will find the appealing nature of cool hats). i wear a hat that really stands out in a crowd... it's an australian style leather hat that i think is awesome thatn i found before i even cared about indiana jones(i wouldn't ever have bought a leather hat until i saw this one in person). i've gotten more compliments on this hat than anything i've ever worn, besides my retro horn rimmed glasses. i've also learned that people who are smart and self confident like the hat and respect me for wearing it and say so, and the pimple faced, honda civic low rider driving, too dumb to leave the parking lot without almost killing someone while revving their lawn mower-esque 4 cylinders, jerks say it's stupid because their still stuck in middle school (i was taunted by a car full just like this... i threw my keys at them just to pick a fight and missed... i guess i'm a little too up tight sometimes). anyways, enough of that. get the hat if you like it and wear it around the house if you want... i wear mine when it's dang cold or raining. anybody who makes fun of you just wishes they had the guts to buy the walmart clothes they really like and not buy every fad that their friends say is cool that week. fin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]