check out my most recent post in response to my own message reggie, thanx for the advice!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Coil from pm11-9.northlink.com on November 27, 2000 at 00:40:42:

In Reply to: Hey Indy Coil! Words from fellow sophmore! posted by Reggie on November 27, 2000 at 00:18:36:

: I thought your original post was a bit too far down on the forum so you may not see it so I just decided to post a new message. I remember wearing my fedora for the first time to school. That was last year durring my freshman year. I dind't wear it durring middle school because they had a "no hat policy". I remeber the reactions like they were yesterday. "what's with the hat" and many others. "I think your hat's gay." I dont know why, but Im not into pop culture. I think todays popular music sucks ass. Give me Jimmy Hendrix and Benny Goodman and I'll be happy. I refuse to dress like a backstreet boy or a member of N'SYNC. Bah! If you wear your hat, verbal attacks are inevitable. There is no avoiding it. But, you will get complements as well. I personaly get less complements this year than last year. You can also gain self respect. You wont be an insegnificant zombie In a sea of millions dressed the same. When I wore my hat last year, I had verbal attacks left and right. With a fedora on your head, you can tell who your true friends are. Friends from middle school abandoned me because they were embarased by my hat. But now I have friends that I could trust with my life. I dont have manny, but quality is better than quantaty. I was called everything from Inspector Gadget to Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock Holmes doesn't even wear a fedora! That just proves how stupid people are. All insults I dont care about, but there is still just one that realy gets to me. Cowboy. Its not a freakin cowboy hat! I'm on a quest to "educate" the masses.
: Wear your hat with pride!
: -Reggie fedora wearing comrade

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: