My experience in the field...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Obtainer of Rare Antiquities from 193.227.223.1 on November 27, 2000 at 02:00:36:

In Reply to: Hey Indy Coil! Words from fellow sophmore! posted by Reggie on November 27, 2000 at 00:18:36:

When I was in high school (I'm 26 now, a great age for wearing hats!) I wouldn't wear my hat, even though I had one then. I was a bit afraid of what the people would say and think of me, and besides, I thought I was a little too young to wear a hat and that it just wouldn't look good. I'm a bit older now, and often put on my full Indy garb and just go shopping downtown Warsaw. And I'm not hearing any remarks. I wonder if it's because I wear my hat so casually, as if it'd always been there, or because I look so damn good in it :P. Anyway, I also seem to get an attitude when I put on my fedora, and maybe it shows on my face. I don't know... I just know that when I'm wearing the hat, I don't want to embarrass it, and wouldn't walk away from any fight (especially that I carry my bullwhip in my backpack). I just seem to be more confident when I'm wearing the hat, it's not like I'm trying to beat the first person who smirks at me. Be confident, wear a hat!
Cheers,
Obtainer

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: