DUH!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Todd from 38.183.75.20 on November 27, 2000 at 16:44:37:

In Reply to: Sort of agree posted by Katanga on November 24, 2000 at 15:11:13:

: I don't think the movie was a flop first off.

:

: I didn't think it was that great either. I was enjoying it and then you get the big reveal (which I didn't figure out) and I thought wow cool. Then I thought about it for 10 seconds and it was like WHAT?!

: Bruce Willis hasn't had any one see him or talk to him for a whole year - how the hell does he buy groceries? How does he get his child psyciatrist jobs? The kids mother doesn't even acknowledge him sat next to him - what did he let himself in?

: It's advertised as a 'must see twice movie' - yeah 'cause then you think 'what a load of rubbish' and don't ever watch it again.

Helloooo....Bruce Willis' character was a ghost. Ghosts don't wake up in the morning, brush their teeth, shower, go food shopping, shave, etc. He appears when he wants to appear (around the kid) and disappers when we wants to. But he doesn't know this. He thinks he is living a
normal life but he is really a ghost. You need to remember this!! He doesn't buy groceries because ghosts don't eat. He doesn't ring doorbells either (referring to the scene with the kid's mother) -- again, he just appears and disappears --like ghosts should.

You have to admit the scripts were well written and well thought out -- and, above all, unique/different.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]