Re: Indy 3 Game Help

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on August 30, 1998 at 13:39:44:

In Reply to: Indy 3 Game Help posted by Ronald Christian on August 30, 1998 at 13:15:39:

: Ok i downloaded Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.The complete Lucasarts game from someone.Im having trubble with the last part of the game the Grail choosing part now when i go to websites that have the complete game walkthrough they all say the same thig for choosing the Grail they say that to choose the corect Grail you must have the writen version of the grail the game comes with i dont have it can anyone please tell me which Grail is the right one?

I the Roman Catacombs is a room with inscriptions on the wall. Read the inscriptions and write them down. In the Brunwald Castle go to the safe behind the Mona Lisa. Take a good look at the big picture and notice if there is a glow around the grail on the pic if there is a glow then the Grail at the end also have one. For choosing the corect Grail the info of the inscriptions will help by looking at every Grail. Then choose hopefully the correct one.
I hope this will help you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]